MOZA RACING GS v2 WHEEL
MOZA RACING GS v2 WHEEL
MOZA GS Steering Wheel
1. 300mm GT Standard Wheel - GT racing style wheel. Standard 300 mm GT wheel diameter. Grab ahold of the GS wheel and have a real racing experience.
2. Alcantara® Made In Italy- The GS is wrapped in Italian made Alcantara which feels exquisite.
3. Forged Carbon Fiber Framework & Shifter Paddle - The wheel's frame is made of a high intensity forged carbon fiber. A 5mm thick frame ensures there is no wheel flex. Milled using a CNC machine to guarantee toughness and durability.
4. Dual Clutch Magnetic Shifter Paddles - The contactless photoelectric technology makes the paddles extremely reliable. Efficiently perform a dual clutch start in iRacing and F1 races. Avoid powertrain damage caused by shifting errors.
5. Customized Quick Release - Switch the GS wheel in split seconds. The GS wheel uses a quick-release system derived from the steering wheel systems of real race cars. Ensuring a stable connection between the wheel and the wheel base.
6. 10 Luminous Programmable Mechanical Keys - There are 10 illuminated programmable mechanical keys. Clearly feel each keypress with a satisfying click. The keys have 8 different color options.
7. RGB Sequential Shifter Light Indicator - The sequential shifter has 7 adjustable colors. Drivers can customize the speed, the colors, and more.
8. Ergonomically Design- The hand grips on the GT wheel offer the driver a comfortable but firm grip. Allowing the driver to maintain perfect control, even against the strong force feedback of R21. From the thumb knobs to the shifter paddles, all buttons are ergonomically positioned for quick access.
Grip Material - Alcantara® made in Italy
Frame and Front Plate Material - Forged carbon fiber
Shifter Paddle Material - 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber
Size - 300mm GT standard wheel
Magnetic Shifter Paddles - 2
Dual Clutch Paddles - 2
Luminous Mechanical Keys - 10
Band Knob - 5
Thumb Knobs (pressable) - 2
Joysticks - 2
LED Lamp Beads RGB - 10
LED Colors - 7 for customization
Intelligent Telemetry- Yes
Light setting in MOZA Pit House - Yes
Knock-Down (K/D) Method - D1 spec quick release
Power Supply - Wireless
Transmission Mode - Wireless
Paddle Sensor - Contactless photoelectric sensor
Dual Clutch Shifter Paddle Modes - Synthesis axis/Independent axis/button
Standard Warranty - 12 months